- With hyaluronic acid, ceramides and MVE technology for 24 hour hydration. Rich, velvety texture that leaves skin feeling smooth, it is absorbed quickly for softened skin without greasy, sticky, feel.
- Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- A deficiency of ceramides in skin can often be associated with dry skin, which can feel itchy and look flaky. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream was shown to increase the skin’s level of ceramides after 4 weeks.
- CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- For face and body or can be used as a hand cream for dry skin relief. Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance free, paraben free, allergy-tested, and non-comedogenic.